Silicon Valley Power.
Dedicated, on-site, dual-fed 50MW Substations.
Delivery from dual 60kV lines, to dual transformers, synchronized for fully redundant power.
- Six (6) 2.5 MW double ended 12kV switchgear services and one 4.25 MW double ended 12kV switch gear service.
- GE Spectra switchgear, enclosure and switchboards
- Six (6) 2MW Caterpillar diesel generators feeding existing data center load (2,775 kVA gross rating).
- Four (4) 3MW Caterpillar diesel generators dedicated to V3 Building deployment.
Russelectric isolated automatic transfer switches.
Main grounding tied to substation ground.
- House–Two (2) 400 ton chillers
- Four (4) TRANE air–cooled chillers totaling 1,150 tons.
- Two (2) TRANE Centravac 1,200–ton water cooler chillers.
- Chilled water loop has expansion for five (5) additional 1,200–ton chillers.
- BAC Cooling Towers
- On Campus – AboveNet, AT&T, PAETEC, Silicon Valley Power, Telekenex, Verizon Business.
- Available access to campus – COGENT, Comcast, Layer42, Level(3), Qwest, XO.
- 5 Diverse Points of Entry from street to campus.
- 20+ miles of conduit pathways between Meet-Me-Room and Point-of-Presence facilities.
- 5000+ sq. ft. of Carrier Neutral Meet-Me-Room facilities.
- Two Factor Authentication (Biometric Authentication minimum at all egress and ingress checkpoints).
- CC IP HD camera monitoring throughout the entire facility.
- PTZ camera monitoring for all building and campus external space(s).
- Vantage–staffed guard station access at all main lobby areas.
- Two–factor campus perimeter gate control at all gates.
- Two–factor central plant area access, mission critical area access, and all transport/delivery access.
“By implementing infrastructure upgrades and green data centers, we use a power system that reduces emissions and carbon footprints while maintaining high efficiency. Power to the site is provided by Silicon Valley Power, one of the most reliable and lowest cost utilities in the Bay Area. In addition, Vantage Data Centers anticipates LEED Platinum certification on the first 2 buildings, with industry leading designs on energy efficiency positioning the site as one of the lowest cost providers to the market. Our secure data centers will also be served by a diverse set of telecommunications providers to allow for highly connected, redundant fiber access.”
Jim Trout, CEO
VANTAGE DATA CENTERS